[rules-users] 5.4.0 Final and issue: GUVNOR-1873

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 08:02:46 EDT 2012

Hi Tony,

I tested again and it appears fine for me.

I used the BA5_TCModel JAR included in your repository export, with the
following steps:-

1) Create a new package
2) Import POJO Model JAR
3) Re-create rule "Test _Rule01".
4) Validated OK.
5) Package built OK.

I've attached my repository export to the JIRA for your information
(package t1).

It was too big to include in this email (email was pending approval before
posting to mailing list due to it's size... and that, I guess, will never
happen).

With kind regards,

Mike