[rules-users] Declarative model does not replicate

devan.vanreenen at gmail.com devan.vanreenen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 09:21:35 EDT 2012

Hi there,

I am using Guvnor 5.0.0

I have a Guvnor running in a cluster, Guvnor uses Oracle DB for the repo.
When I add rules, functions or upload a POJO model jar, the different guvnor
instances are in synch, however this is not the case for my declarative
model which is not in synch.

My apologies if this should be posted in the JackRabbit forum rather than
this one but if you have any suggestions it would be appreciated. I will
post there as well.

Many thanks
Devan