[rules-users] guvnor-distribution-5.4.0.Final problem

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 18:45:15 EDT 2012

If you receive Guvnor from the Drools download page it is not a Red Hat
product, but a community open source effort.

The three WARs are essentially different packages of the same application,
but different application servers have different footprints and hence what
we included in the respective WAR had to vary.

If you buy Red Hat BRMS then I suggest you work with your account
representative to discuss compatibility concerns.

sent on the move