[rules-users] guvnor-distribution-5.4.0.Final problem

domingo sprabakkar at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 23:11:11 EDT 2012

I am using drools since version 4, personally i like this product, My problem
is ...
I understand the difference between various application servers....My
question is why specific version of the particular application server?
I tried all the application servers with the earlier versions of the drools
guvnor with some extra work working fine.....
but I tried the latest version....

/guvnor deployed in jboss5.1.0/
I tried with jboss5.1 apps server, it throws javax.validation related class
not found exception after I I got the geronimo-validation_1.0_spec-1.0-CR5
jar(download separately) in the class path. It give lots of other exception.

/guvnor deployed in jboss6.1.0/
Then I tried jboss 6.1.0, this is also fails with lots of errors....
eg (class loader).
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) [:1.6.0_33]

:03:05,847 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to Real:
name=vfs
//C:/prabakar/jboss-6.1.0.Final/server/default/deploy/hornetq/jms-ds.xml
state
reReal mode=Manual requiredState=Real:
org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentExcep
on: Error deploying: jboss.jca:service=ManagedConnectionFactory,name=JmsXA
      at
org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException.rethrowAsDeploymentExcept
n(DeploymentException.java:49) [:2.2.2.GA]
      at
org.jboss.system.deployers.ServiceDeployer.deploy(ServiceDeployer.jav
125) [:6.1.0.Final]
      at
org.jboss.system.deployers.ServiceDeployer.deploy(ServiceDeployer.jav

now i am trying with tomcat 6.....

-----
with kind regards,