[rules-users] How to write a Heuristic Knowledge in Drools Expert?

Daniel Souza danieldsouza15 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 10:20:45 EDT 2012

Thanks for reply.. Laune

There are things in the book that would answer some questions..

Well, it's good to know that I can express a Heuristic Knowledge in Drools
Expert.
And I have drools planning to use metaheuristic.. But, I need to model my
problem well first to know what approach I will follow to express well my
rules.
With a lot of interviews in how to express the biologist's expertise about
manual annotation of genetic sequences..  I noticed that there are different
viewpoint in how to express the manual annotation.

The task of the manual annotation problem was divided in smaller problems
using multiagent system approach.

I tried to write the problem here.. but It will be too large.. and I erased
part of what I wrote.. :)

Bye..
Daniel Souza