[rules-users] How to write a Heuristic Knowledge in Drools Expert?

Daniel Souza danieldsouza15 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 10:48:28 EDT 2012

Hi sotty.. I know how A* algorithm works, but it's only a theoretical
knowledge..

It's good to know that I can express Heuristic Knowledge using drools
rules..
I just need to adjust well the problem domain to know what I really need to
do..

Thanks for showing how to use an heuristic behavior inside the rules..
I'm reading a lot.. And my problem is that, for an specific situation in my
problem, the biologists express the problem in different viewpoints and I
trying to understand well about these possible conclusions.. whose facts
have values with data mining to expect how precise is the alignment between
the sequence submitted and the query matched.
But there are constraints that I need to know first..

Bye
Daniel Souza