[rules-users] How to write a Heuristic Knowledge in Drools Expert?

Daniel Souza danieldsouza15 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 11:30:04 EDT 2012

Even more i read things seems more complex that are.. but in the same way
seems not..

I partially read about PMML and the following model seems a good solution:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/industry/library/ind-PMML1/image001.gif

If I have facts mined expecting some value to show how precise is the
alignment.. It's good idea to normalize them and predict the most
significant fact.
If I know it well drools could be the Decision processing module..

But I need to learn about it first.. I doesn't have the knowledge..

Thanks so much..
Daniel Souza