[rules-users] How to write a Heuristic Knowledge in Drools Expert?

Daniel Souza danieldsouza15 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 12:33:35 EDT 2012

Hi Sotty.. It's ok..
Here you can find something about my project that I run into.. BioAgents
http://books.google.com.br/books?id=ohX4jvy96aoC&printsec=frontcover&hl=pt-BR#v=onepage&q=BioAgents&f=false

First it started using JESS.. after that Drools and Reinforcement Learning..
But the method applied to the project has not been well accepted.. This
project was started for Master Thesis. There are two master thesis in
respect to the BioAgents..

When I started my undergraduate research. I needed to run into this
project.. That the programming wasn't modular.. The multiagent system
doesn't work wery well.. The rules adopted can't change, if it change the
system needed to change too.. And I needed to do all the project again
alone.. The prototype now work very well.. But with rule sources limited for
each biologist's viewpoint.

All I need to do.. is to have independence of viewpoint.. and suggest the
best solution..