[rules-users] Hibernate Configuration with Drools 5.4

Vincent LEGENDRE vincent.legendre at eurodecision.com
Mon Jun 18 13:26:51 EDT 2012

Did you really send a 50k rows table to a personal email ??? I can't believe it ...
I think you should :
- read the mailing list rules
- read the previous Wolfgang post telling that you should consider not using such big tables (consider a rule using your 50k rows as parameters)
- ask questions that are related to rules, and not java heap size limits ...