[rules-users] drools planner

domingo sprabakkar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 16:01:11 EDT 2012

Hi,

In the cloudbalance example...I noticed two comparator classes...
CloudProcessDifficultyComparator (this is for planning entity class
comparator) and CloudComputerStrengthComparator (this is for planning
variable comparator class),

please help me to understand more about these planning entity difficulty and
planning variable strength comparator classes.
why do we need this and why not use one class level comparator?

thanks,

-----
with kind regards,