[rules-users] Guvnor jackrabbit session issue?

Jervis Liu jliu at redhat.com
Mon Jun 18 21:53:37 EDT 2012

On 2012/6/16 1:15, 0beron wrote:
> I am having the same issue and I am using "guvnor-5.3.0.Final-jboss-as-7.0".
> Could you please let me know any way to stop this. It keeps making my log
> file (super) bloated.
Hi, the issue reported by the previous email had been fixed in Guvnor
5.3 final. If you still see this problem, could you please provide
following info so that we can take a deeper look.
1. Guvnor version
2. Application server type (JBOSS AS 7, AS 6, Tomcat?)
3. Jdk version
4. detailed stack trace.

Thanks,
Jervis