[rules-users] Hibernate Configuration with Drools 5.4

zeeshan zeeshan.spring at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 01:01:59 EDT 2012

*Hi Vincent !

50k records is very less for the projects scaling over 1 lac(100k) records
and when I started working on Drools, I was assured with performance and
ease in developing business rule. But if xls format(DTs) not even supporting
26k records , how can I implement it for client requirement.

          Initially after Heap size, I was successful in running 26k
records. After few trials ,it stopped supporting 26k and we have to scale
down to 3.5k. That is why I was asking to tell me some alternate solution to
rectify this problem because if it can run for 26k initially, then it should
continue running with the same or more number of records.

        So kindly help me in solving this issue which me and my team
struggling for a 2 weeks and with your help I am sure we can solve this
problem which would be help not only for me but also for this WHOLE
COMMUNITY.

Thanks !!!*