[rules-users] Hibernate Configuration with Drools 5.4

Chris Selwyn chris at selwyn-family.me.uk
Tue Jun 19 07:40:26 EDT 2012

Please don't let me stop you implementing Wolfgang's solution... I'm sure that it is the best solution for implementation in a rules engine.

I was just thinking "outside of the box" for a moment.
However, if you are not comfortable with coding outside of a rules engine then by all means ignore me.

Chris