[rules-users] drools planner planning entity

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 10:52:41 EDT 2012

Either go for a custom SolutionInitializer (which is a lot of work and
easy to get wrong), like this example

https://github.com/droolsjbpm/drools-planner/blob/41b5e306ec8d1221c7620ee4077ad561c417e8a0/drools-planner-examples/src/main/java/org/drools/planner/examples/pas/solver/solution/initializer/PatientAdmissionScheduleSolutionInitializer.java

Or, change the design (if possible) so you only have 1 planning entity class
(and then just configure the 3 lines for First Fit, First Fit Decreasing
or BF or BFF as you can find in the manual and in all other examples).

What's your use case?
It's first time I hear about a use case with more then 2 entity classes,
it's very rare.

Op 19-06-12 16:43, Ricardo schreef:
> thanks Geoff,
>
> I mean planning entity class. I am using planner-5.4.0.Final. I have 4
> planning entity class, what is your advise? what algorithm is best fit for
> this or you want me to change the object design?
>
> warm regards
>
> -----
> with kind regards,

With kind regards,