[rules-users] Not able to debug Drools Rules

Annie chithraannie at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 08:11:40 EDT 2012

Hi,

 I am using 'drools-distribution-5.4.0.Final' and 'eclipse helios 3.6.2' . I
have created a simple example using rules, it runs correctly but when trying
to debug it as drools application I got the following error in 'error log' :

 Plug-in 'com.google.gwt.eclipse.core' contributed an invalid Menu Extension

Can anyone help me to identify the problem?

Thanks