[rules-users] Setting unused globals on a session

gqmulligan gqmulligan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 12:06:56 EDT 2012

Vincent,

I am looking at using your third option but when I call
kSession.getGlobals() but there aren't any global variables set in there.  I
looked at the source to see what setGlobal was doing and that looks like it
checks the Globals on the internal session which gets it from its internal
rule base.

I don't have access to the internal rule base's globals from the
StatefulKnowledgeSession interface and would have to do a cast in order to
get the internal rule base to get the global list I need.

Does this sound like the right answer or am I missing something simple?  I
am using Drools 5.3 by the way in case that makes a difference.