[rules-users] drools planner ConstraintOccurrence

Ricardo sprabakkar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 14:18:24 EDT 2012

Hi,
I am learning drools planner,  please explain to me about the
ConstraintOccurrence (Int, Double,Long and Umweighted) object used in the
then part of the drools planner drl file. My doubt is when to use this each
type of this class and how it makes changes in the score calculations.
note: Already search the mailing list, src code and read the user guide but
no details available

best regards,

-----
with kind regards,