[rules-users] Guvnor access DB2 using kerberos

yan.d.zhang at accenture.com yan.d.zhang at accenture.com
Mon Jun 25 22:19:49 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am currently using Drools Guvnor 5.4.0-Final, and trying to connect it to DB2 database using Kerberos.

I downloaded the db2 jdbc jars, modified repository.xml file, and also created the database schema manually into DB2 according to db2.ddl file in jackrabbit-core-2.2.8.jar.

However, I still get the following errors in log file:
- "failed to initialize File System"
- "Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (DB2 SQL Error: SQLCODE=-1060, SQLSTATE=08004, SQLERRMC=ECSTST, DRIVER=3.57.82)"

Is there any specific steps I have to do to connect Guvnor to DB2 using kerberos?

Thank you,
Yan

Subject to local law, communications with Accenture and its affiliates including telephone calls and emails (including content), may be monitored by our systems for the purposes of security and the assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.