[rules-users] Issues without response

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 05:48:39 EDT 2012

@Edson: There is, of course, the fundamental problem of the
pseudo-clock feature being full-bodiedly announced in Drools Fusion
but
SessionPseudoClock remaining absent from the stable API. While the
Fusion manual emphasizes (correctly) that a pseudo-clock is useful in
unit test it's important to note that there are good use cases for
using it in certain production scenarios, both of which warrants that
this feature should not be kept under-the-counter.

-W