[rules-users] Write Assumptions for NESTED List<Object>

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 06:28:18 EDT 2012

On 26/06/2012, aliosha79 <alex_orl1079 at yahoo.it> wrote:
> Sorry, Laune, you've right, i bag your pardon as my first post was not so
> clear. Now i have re-edited it... maybe now the question is clearer. Can
> you
> read it again?
> I don't need to use .size() indeed... my real problem is to access the
> nested list  properties.. In this case i can access the Quantity proterty
> of
> OrderLine... but i don't know how to access the measure proverty value in
> the nested OrderLineMeasure.

There's still some discrepancy between your Java and DRL code...

Using with the original limits, just redirect to quantity and measure,
respectively.

rule moreThanThree
when
   $order : OrderType( priority != "high" )
   not OrderLineType( quantity < 3 ) from $order.getOrderLines()
then
   modify( $order ){ setPriority( "high" ) }
end

rule moreThanThreeTwelve
when
   $order: OrderType( priority != "high" )
   $olt: OrderLineType() from $order.getOrderLines()
   not Measure( measure < 12 ) from $olt.getMeasures()