[rules-users] Guvnor Help !!

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 11:08:20 EDT 2012

Think of the Global Area as a place where assets can be stored to share
across packages.

When you build a package assets linked from the Global Area will be
included. This package is the KnowledgeBase, the runtime, with which rules
will lead to activations.

It is impossible to upload FACTS to Guvnor, only their definitions i.e. the
model.

With kind regards,

Mike