[rules-users] drools-camel-server > RetractAll() Command?

Nicholas Hemley nhemley at scottlogic.co.uk
Wed Jun 27 12:40:15 EDT 2012

Hello,

I am currently working with the drools-camel-server and would like to retract all objects in the KB (via Commands that connect using JAXRS).

Some of the objects are created by rules and so I do not have all the FactHandles.

How do I achieve this, please?

Interestingly, the newGetObjects command will return all the objects but not their associated facthandles since if it did, I could simply have looped over this list and issued a RetractCommand for each.

Any ideas (apart from re-creating the knowledge base), please?

Cheerio,
Nic

Nicholas Hemley