[rules-users] Guvnor Help !!

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 04:17:33 EDT 2012

The Global Area is a container for assets you might like to share across
different packages.

For example, you might have a POJO Model that you want to use in two
different packages.

Assets in the Global Area are *not* in packages unless you import them into
the package.

Rules are assets so the same principle applies: if you have a rule you want
to share in multiple packages, define it in the the Global Area and then
import it into the packages in which it is needed.

With kind regards,

Mike