[rules-users] Support for dynamic / ad-hoc queries in Drools

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 05:16:44 EDT 2012

This will never work except in a very much restricted way, being open
to all kinds of errors.

Building a query requires a KnowledgeBuilder, which has a considerable
number of options that can be set, e.g., for DRL language extensions.
Users, however, will expect to have the same situation for the "ad-hoc
query" as for all rules and queries built for the KnowledgBase from
which the called Session has been spawned. Also, things declared in
the original DRL are not available unless you have the original
builder.

-W