[rules-users] Import into specific package GUVNOR help !

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 09:22:04 EDT 2012

After uploading the JAR did you save the asset?

Adding a POJO Model Asset creates a container for the JAR, once you have
browsed and uploaded it you need to save the asset. Try this first.

I also recall that others have reported a problem in the past that meant,
IIRC, you had to refresh your browser. Try this second. This is fixed in
5.4.