[rules-users] Does Drools Fusion consume a lot of memory?

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 10:20:07 EDT 2012

And why do you talk about two accounts? Normally, you don't know much
about the "foreign" account, except when it is an "in-house"
transaction.

You'll have to redesign.

The Account type you have now is not good for what you intend to do.
It is a snapshot of an Account in a certain state, and therefore it
creates a considerable overhead in your fact database.

There are some mathematically wrong assumptions, too. For instance,
you cannot compute a "balance averaged over 30 days" by taking the
average of so many account updates.

-W