[rules-users] How to make the working memory "clean"?

shawn youngxiao121 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 17:10:48 EST 2012

Thank you very much~
1- You don't "retract", you can set it to null, same way as set to an
object.
Is it in java or in drool? If I understand correct, global variable is not
really inserted into the working memory,right? Global just ensure drool can
see the variable?
2-Several ways, simple is to use KnowledgeSession's getFactHandles, and
retract them. Or dispose the entire Session, and create another one, which
might be faster.
You mean the working memory belongs to the Session not knowledgeBase?
Because I have to keep the knowledgebase running all the time, I have to
ensure each fire() don't leave any useless facts in the working memeory.