[rules-users] 5.4.0.Beta2 parse error in consequence /* in string

Benjamin Bennett benbennett at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 14:08:43 EST 2012

Got permission from my company.  Digging around think , correct me if
I am wrong.

The bug is actually most likely in the mvel project.

I checked out the mvel project.

In the mvel project there is method call skipWhiteSpace()   .

This method skips different types of comments.

It is a minor issue. Just going to try start with something small.

--
Sincerely,

Benjamin Bennett
314.246.0645