[rules-users] 答复: Adhoc NullPointer exception in rule execution

Zhuo Li milanello1998 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 12:35:20 EST 2012

Yep, Wolfgang,

It¡¯s a code issue ¨C I just identified it¡­ thanks. I have another thread
talking about NoClassDefFound exception. Would appreciate if you can share
your wisdom there.

Best

Abe

·¢¼þÈË: rules-users-bounces at lists.jboss.org
[mailto:rules-users-bounces at lists.jboss.org] ´ú±í Wolfgang Laun
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2012Äê3ÔÂ11ÈÕ 1:06
ÊÕ¼þÈË: Rules Users List
Ö÷Ìâ: Re: [rules-users] Adhoc NullPointer exception in rule execution

The location of the NPE is

    at com.xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx(xxx.java:634)

and that's your code, invoked from the right hand side of rule Match.

-W