[rules-users] Performance gain by upgrading Drools Expert from 5.1 to 5.3

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 16:36:45 EDT 2012

It would probably be beneficial to include the tests you run; otherwise -
if tuning is possible - it'd be difficult to know what to suggest.

Interestingly only test 9 appears slower whereas the others are up to x2
faster. I wouldn't consider this as mixed results.

I also find it interesting how you automatically expect an improvement in
performance with subsequent releases; rather than improvements in
feature-set.