[rules-users] NullPointerException when load file rules

elMateo soyelmateo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 12:03:54 EDT 2012

With Java 7, when I run a bundle with Drools (in Apache Felix), I get this
exception:

*org.drools.RuntimeDroolsException: Unable to load dialect*
*
'org.drools.rule.builder.dialect.java.JavaDialectConfiguration:java:org.drools.rule.builder.dialect.java.JavaDialectConfiguration'
*

I had this problem before because I need to add inside my project that is
when you helped me. A few days ago I installed Java 7, but I don't run my
project with Drools. Until this morning. I uninstall it and my project work
ok again :)