[rules-users] how to use not in oparator in guided decision table in 5.2 version of Guvnor ?

vadlam sreeram.vadlamudi at wellsfargo.com
Wed Mar 28 13:32:46 EDT 2012

Hi,

how do we specify the condition field1 not in (A,B,C) in a guided decision
table in Guvnor 5.2?

I can use field1 in (A,B,C)

but no option to specify

not in (A,B,C)

if no other option within the guided decision table, I suppose I would have
to go the template route.

unfortunately, we have to add this condition for an existing decision table
that is quite long, so having to add back all that data to a spreadsheet
table would be painful

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

-----
Ram