[rules-users] Automatic PDF rule documentation does not include dsl based business rules

ssprick s.sprick at tiq-solutions.de
Wed May 2 05:22:20 EDT 2012

Hi,

when I try to get a PDF  documentation of the rules in my project's package
(see attached image), the documentation only includes the technical rules.
All business rules based on a DSL are missing.

The package contains both, the technical as well as the business rules so I
thought all rules might be inclduded in the documentation.

Is there a config problem on my side? Or is this a missing feature/bug?

Thanks in advance for your support!

Best regards
Stefan

http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n3954720/GuvnorPackagingView.png