[rules-users] Automatic PDF rule documentation does not include dsl based business rules

ssprick s.sprick at tiq-solutions.de
Wed May 2 07:59:16 EDT 2012

Now that I have tested my guvnor config with the mortgages example too, the
documentation shows all twelve example rules in the pdf.

So there has to be something wrong with my package config.

One difference is that my package does not only contain one dsl asset but
two, but that shouldn't matter, should it?