[rules-users] working memory error

Zhao Yi zhaoyi0113 at gmail.com
Fri May 4 04:23:14 EDT 2012

I have two knowledge bases,one is drl file the other is pkg file. My
application creates knowledge base from drl files first then create
knowledge base from pkg file. There is nothing wrong when I create drl file
knowledge base and fire rules, but I got below error when I create pkg file
knowledge and fire the rules. Does anyone know what this issue mean?

Caused by: java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: loader
(instance of org/drools/rule/JavaDialectRuntimeData$PackageClassLoader)
previously initiated loading for a different type with name
"org/drools/WorkingMemory"