[rules-users] drools 5.0's RuleFlow & drools 5.2's jbpm5

bardelman feki.ahmed.job at gmail.com
Sat May 5 04:39:02 EDT 2012

Hi,
i m planning to learn jbpm5 and i ve 2 books :
-Drools-JBoss-Rules-5.0-Developers-Guide :which is about the version 5.0 of
drools. in this book, there is a chapter about the Drools flow.

-The second book is the Drools Developper Cookbook(2012), here there is a
chapter about the jbpm5 in which it s said :<<jBPM5 is the new brand name of
the Drools process engine that was previously known as
Drools Flow.>>

As i want to optimize my learning curve for this framework(i mean for jbpm5)
i want to know if it is useful to read from the first book ? is it still
useful  the Drools flow of the version 5.0 ? sorry for my bad english ..!!