[rules-users] Updating a user defined error object using drools

Ini inder.14 at gmail.com
Sun May 6 13:33:59 EDT 2012

Hi All,
       I am new to Drools and few thing what i am asking might not be
logically correct ( m sorry for that).
        I have requirement as per that i have a bean with all the values
being populated and want to validate it and in case of any error update my
error (user defined) object with  my own set of message and other details.
I searched the net for similar example but am not able to find some of the
below mentioned details. Please help me with following:
1. How to populate a user defined object in drl file and get the same object
in my java class.
2. What all different operation and methods are available in drools
(Couldn'dt find any concrete set: just tell me some urls)
3. I ma not able to find API for drools 5.3.0, please provide me the URL of
the same.

Thanks a lot in advance:

Ini