[rules-users] Updating a user defined error object using drools

Ini inder.14 at gmail.com
Sun May 6 14:46:28 EDT 2012

Hi Laune...Thanks for the quick reply..i believe i was not clear about my
while asking....let me give an example..
say i have an employee bean with properties the name, id, age, department
etc and i have an error bean say Errors with properties like fieldName,
message, expectedValue etc..
Now as per my requirement i have to validate all the properties of my
employee bean and in case some properties don't meet the expectation then
update the Errors object with suitable values and use the update Errors bean
for different purposes...

I could not see any example on this line..
Hope i am making some sense here

How can i achieve above mentioned scenario.

Thanks in advance..
Ini