[rules-users] Guvnor 5.4 CR1 role based authentication with JBossAS 7

bhochhi bhochhi at aol.com
Mon May 7 15:29:44 EDT 2012

Hello,

Has anybody successfully set up the role based authentication on Guvnor 5.4
CR1 hosted on Jboss AS7? I tried all possible way I could think of but in
vain. I modified  bean.xml(commented <security:IdentityImpl> in whole and
uncommented <security:jaas.JaasAuthenticator> and
<guvnorSecurity:RoleBasedPermissionResolver> ). I also replaced
code="UsersRoles" for  <security-domain name="other" cache-type="default">
under <login-module> in standalone.xml. Could anyone please help me how to
configure role-based authentication for guvnor based on properties files? Is
was so obvious on 5.3 or former. But this new 5.4 looks so different.

Thanks