[rules-users] drools 5.0's RuleFlow & drools 5.2's jbpm5

Alan.Gairey at tessella.com Alan.Gairey at tessella.com
Tue May 8 05:29:56 EDT 2012

I thought that jBPM5 would still process RuleFlow files for backward
compatibility? IIRC, Kris Verlaenen mentioned that on this list a while
ago. Is this no longer the case?

Alan

Mauricio Salatino <salaboy at gmail.com>
Sent by: rules-users-bounces at lists.jboss.org
05/05/2012 11:54
Please respond to
Rules Users List <rules-users at lists.jboss.org>

Rules Users List <rules-users at lists.jboss.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [rules-users] drools 5.0's RuleFlow & drools 5.2's jbpm5

Yes, jbpm5 is focused on the BPMN2 modeling language, I suggest you to
read about that specification in order to start working with jBPM5. From
the technical point of view most of the things that you will read about
Drools Flow are still valid for jBPM5 (except the modeling language -
RuleFlow).
Cheers

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 11:28 AM, Ahmed Feki <feki.ahmed.job at gmail.com>