[rules-users] agenda-groups

gboro54 gboro54 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 08:09:29 EDT 2012

I am not currently using agenda-groups. I believe my issue right now is one
of thread safety. A little background: I currently have a thread pulling
messages from a database running on the main thread. In several other
threads, I have drools session being fired every so often. It appears that
there may be a some type of deadlock caused by invoking fireAllRules on one
thread, while another is trying to insert. I am working through right now to
debug the issue. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Vincent Legendre wrote