[rules-users] Getting Current Date in LHS of a rule

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Wed May 9 06:38:11 EDT 2012

Don't do this: LHS code should not have any side effects and should
not depend on the time a CE or constraint is evaluated.

If your variable should represent a yyy-mm-dd 0:00:00, you should
establish a global variable of type Date and initialize it after
creating your session and before inserting any facts.

-W