[rules-users] Is there a faster way of doing this in Drools ?

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Wed May 9 08:15:00 EDT 2012

Can you explain a little bit more about your context? having completely
dynamic rules is not an usual use case, rules tends to be static because
they define the business logic that you want to apply. So please elaborate
on the context.

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 1:07 PM, soumya_sd <soumya_sd at yahoo.com> wrote:

> salaboy wrote
> >
> > You can do that step once and then reload the compiled rules from the
> > disk,
> > or use guvnor which will compile the rules for you.
> > Cheers
> >

> Thanks for responding so quickly. I tried using Guvnor. Do you think it
> will
> be faster than this ? In the worse case, the rules that I need to apply can
> change with every iteration i.e., they are completely dynamic and defined
> at
> runtime. So, storing the rules is not an options.

 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -