[rules-users] The drools.packagebuilder.conf directory

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Mon May 14 11:48:10 EDT 2012

Hmmm, to be honest, I don't know :/

I fear although you can add the evaluator in DRL (or DSL), e.g. "when
MyFact( aField myUberEvaluator[bField] )" it will fail to compile in
Guvnor, as we don't do anything explicit around custom evaluators (i.e.
look for a drools.packagebuilder.conf file etc). HOWEVER we don't do
anything explicitly to prevent their use either. So if the file is on a
classpath that is scanned by Drools Expert (that Guvnor uses to build the
binary package) it COULD work out of the box.

A great opportunity for some community feedback :)

With kind regards,

Mike