[rules-users] Challenge! Using javassist and drools presents an issue with drl

Ayush ayush.vatsyayan at alcatel-lucent.com
Tue May 15 07:25:34 EDT 2012

Folks,

I'm also facing this same issue. I tried many things such as creation
session object only after I created dynamic classes using javassist CtClass,
changing rules, etc. but none of the solution is working.

As per my observation the rules are accepting the dynamic class as long as
I'm writing the rule as a single function() but the moment I'm splitting the
rules in a function I'm getting the following errors:
1) *Unable to resolve ObjectType 'Transac_EE_TDR' *
2) *Error importing : 'defaultpkg.ProcessEE_TPS.processEE_TPS'*

Here Transac_EE_TDR is my dynamic class and 'processEE_TPS' is the function
name.

I will appreciate if someone can help me resolve it. Thanks!

BR
Ayush