[rules-users] Problem with Drools Eclipse

Ingo Beyerlein Ingo.Beyerlein at mytoys.de
Tue May 15 12:14:34 EDT 2012

Hi paco,

Window - Preferences - Drools - Installed Drools Runtimes - Add..

Best approach is to push the "Create a new Drools 5 Runtime"-Button and
provide the Drools installation folder there.

This should do it.

Hope I could help,
Ingo

Ingo Beyerlein

myToys.de GmbH
A member of the otto group
Bergmannstrasse 72
10961 Berlin

Ingo.Beyerlein at mytoys.de - www.myToys.de

Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg HRB 77235
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Dr. Oliver Lederle (Vorsitzender), Virpy Richter,
Alexander Lederle