[rules-users] can't put formula on Guvnor screen

zeeshan khan zeeshan.spring at gmail.com
Wed May 16 00:48:52 EDT 2012

*wowwwwwwww Mike.........I can't believe it.....its been only two days I
have started digging around Drools and found a bug....It would be great if
I can help this community in any ways... by the way Mike....I am
desperately waiting for my prize....  ;-)*

Best Regards,

*Zeeshan Khan*
*Liferay Java Developer*
*IBEXI Solutions India*