[rules-users] can't put formula on Guvnor screen

San sangram.jy at gmail.com
Wed May 16 05:27:29 EDT 2012

Hi Mike

I am working along with Zeeshan and Aswin. I hav started exploring drools a
month back n finished 3 products  one using the .drl rule and two using
decision table. They have joined while exploring guvner just 2 days back n
we have raised that bug.

But nw we have a new requirement , for which i posted under *"How to control
the order of rule execution"*.

I am also started explorin jBPM since the rule flow file which I uploaded is
nt able to open in guvnor.

Pz suggest us a way hw to proceed for the same in drools.

Sangram
Java Developer, India