[rules-users] Drools 5.0 how to create reports & analytics on rules usage

thatz thomashatz at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 07:40:25 EDT 2012

An app we purchased uses Drools 5.0.  We have built 600+ rules within 50+
rule sets.  Since Drools not a relational db, how can we create reports and
analytics on rules usage, such as user date/time when rule last changed,
also date/time rule last executed.  We are usin SQL Server Report Services
for app reports, but doesn't seem like we can get to the rules with that
method.  Really appreciate your ideas