[rules-users] Necessary dependencies when using ruleflow

Sean Su sean.x.su at gmail.com
Wed May 16 10:52:54 EDT 2012

I did some search here and found using jbpm-bpmn2 dependency will get rid
of the following error.

  <dependency>
            <groupId>org.jbpm</groupId>
            <artifactId>jbpm-bpmn2</artifactId>
            <version>5.3.0.CR1</version>
        </dependency>

Is this the correct soluation? If there is such an dependency, should not
the drools-core be taking care of this in the pom file? Now I tried to add
the dependency myself but ended up with some method not found exception,
which I believe is caused by the version mismatching (since I do not know
which version would match drools 5.3.0.final).

I would assume using ruleflow is common practice in this forum. does anyone
else have this issue when working with 5.3.0.Final?

Thanks

Sean

"java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to instantiate a process builder"
org.jbpm.process.builder.ProcessBuilderFactoryServiceImpl
    at
org.drools.util.ServiceRegistryImpl$ReflectionInstantiator.newInstance(ServiceRegistryImpl.java:207)

--
"But beware of the Dark Side. Anger, fear, aggression - the Dark Side of
the Force are they." -Yoda